Friday 26 April 2013

Why is my home so dirty?

Surely all of these Pixies that have arrived on my doorstep over the last couple of weeks should have got the duster and hoover out?

Obviously not, but never mind - the Pixies have all found a home (until they are all sold of course) - Clive has managed to find a hiding place, well done!

The grand total of 469 Pixies have arrived, some are re-stocks and there are some new ones too........take a look at some of them:















They are just a few, but if you want to see the other Pixies we have for sale, why not take a look in our website www.trewhellowsgiftshop.co.uk

Just in case that isn't enough new stock, a bit more came today:

Zen Garden with an Angel

 


A Pair of Fairy Doors


and........I have even more new stock coming next week!

Well, I am going to have a coffee now and then maybe I should put the duster and hoover around myself.............even fairies and pixies don't do it in this house!

Kathryn
x





No comments: